What is the now and future of data management in a container-centric world?
To date, the primary use of containers has been stateless workloads. However, that’s changing fast! Containers, and especially Kubernetes, have matured enough to be viable options for many stateful workloads. That said, it’s early days and a lot of work still needs to be done. This panel will bring you up-to-speed with where we are today, including where some of the gaps are and what needs to be done to close them. As well as this, it will address who should be closing the gaps – should it be the Kubernetes project, should it be ecosystem partners, and what is the role of open-source.
- Nigel Poulton, Author & Trainer, Nigel Poulton Ltd
- Chris Evans, Principal Analyst, Architecting IT
- Andy Jeffries, CTO and Co-Founder, Civo Ltd
- Cheryl Hung, VP Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Michael Cade, Senior Global Technologist, Product Strategy, Kasten by Veeam
Learn more about CNDM Days, subscribe to the CNDM Days newsletter to receive updates about webinars, events, and latest news: https://cndmday.com/