Cloud Native London July 2021: Capgemini UK and Edgeless Systems
We welcomed two great speakers from Capgemini UK and Edgeless Systems to our July Cloud Native London virtual meetup, joining us via Zoom, Rambly, and the YouTube/Twitch livestreams.
Our first speaker was Phil Wilkins from Capgemini UK kicking us off for the evening with a discussion of Making Logs Work for you with Fluentd (starting at 27:29). His takeaways talked about:
- A better sense of the art of the possible with Fluentd.
- Different viewpoints when it comes monitoring and logs.
- Why Fluentd is worth considering when looking at your logging options.
Then Felix Schuster from Edgeless Systems wrapped up our evening talking about Scalable Confidential Computing on Kubernetes with Marblerun (starting at 1:01:38). He talked about how:
- Confidential computing is an exciting new security paradigm.
- Confidential computing used to be hard to use, but the tooling is improving rapidly.
- Confidential computing and cloud-native are growing together.
And of course, our usual group photo from Rambly!
Stay safe, stay healthy, and see you next month!