Multi-Arch Cloud Infrastructure from the Ground Up: Why and How to Get Started
Multi-architecture infrastructures enable workloads to run on the best hardware for the task (Arm or x86) and optimize price/performance ratios while boosting design flexibility. However, migrating from a single- to a multi-arch framework can be tricky.
Join me to learn about:
- What is multi-architecture infrastructure?
- The trend for moving cloud workloads to multi-arch
- How early adopters handled the challenges
- The growing software ecosystem of Arm
- Comparing the price-performance of common workloads on x86 vs Arm
- Resources to get you started
This talk prepares developers for the road ahead with the ability to run workloads on the best hardware without needing to be concerned with the underlying architecture.